Saturday, August 22, 2009

Build it Better


When you have all of these ideas in your head, you get excited. You start placing additional parts together and wondering how to execute them. Nonfiction is that puzzle. It one of the many puzzles that I have been trying to build for a few years. And although I have some pieces, I want more. Think of it is a lego set. We got the base parts, colored parts, boards, and other fancy ish. When I first start some of my dreams I jump right to the end product and forget to build a base. Right now I am building (rebuilding) Nonfiction's base. Look out for a new look, a more refined look, and something that has been in the works for a while. Until then, keep playing with them legos.

-BJR-

1 comment:

DaNicole said...

Gucci! Nonfiction rocks! And this blog is poppin.