Monday, April 19, 2010

SEGA



As I go through all of my old toys and gadgets...I really wonder what it will be like when I have kids. When Brandon Junior has his Playstation 6 and knows nothing about blowing on game cartridges or CD read errors. How many of you remember the iconic SEEEGAAAAA when booting up Sonic 2? Or the opening screen to Super Mario 3? These memories have honestly helped spawn a creative mind, an interesting and curious mind. Video games have helped stimulate who I am and many of you all. While they are not your typical bread and butter when it comes to learning mechanisms. I think they definitely have had a huge impact on generation Y. We have learned so many things about the world and our selves through digital media. This trend will only continue as games are used more frequently as a teaching tool. Lets remember and keep it moving. For our kids...so long Super C Contra and hello Math Blaster 2025!

Live+Learn+Lead

B-J-R

No comments: