Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How are you all feeling?




Each day is different (Hello captain obvious). You can wake up happy as ever and be ready for the day, only to end up feeling like you need a hug. The thing is, those who can cope with the rollercoaster ride of emotions tend to do the best. You don't let life hold you down and make every opportunity to change a negative spiral. I consider myself one of those people... Except for today. Now waaait a second. I am not saying I am some poor guy who wants to remove himself from the world.

I simply am having a bad day. And for me, a bad day is one where it is hard to figure out the source. Not one terrible thing has happened. This is why it is frustrating because your mood is way below the norm but your not positive why. If you have ever had a day like this you know what I am talking about. Anyway... Let's hope this changes---fast.

Live
Learn
Lead

-bjr-


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: